Patronage is a commercial activity that consists of supporting some or all of an event in exchange for promotional benefits.
Its benefits are the following:
- A real promotion tool. Patronage allows the company to promote itself, its brand and/or its products during events of various kinds (occasional, regular, exceptional, etc.).
- Tax savings. The amount paid for patronage purposes is deductible from the taxable profit of companies.
In order to finance its projects, The Herboretum Association also uses patronage. The association has already obtained the support of the Alban Muller Group, a company that is particularly sensitive to the need to protect biodiversity.
For almost 35 years, the Alban Muller Group has been
contributing its know-how and expertise to beauty
and health care companies. It offers high quality products
developed with an eco-responsible approach,
as well as a full range of services covering all the problems
encountered by these industries (R&D, regulation,
In France, its activities include every stage of the production of natural products, from seed to finished product.
It applies a global eco-responsible and concrete approach in several areas:
- Control of its impact on the environment (ISO 14001 certified production site, selection of renewable raw materials, environmentally clean manufacturing processes, treatment of effluents via its Jardins Filtrants®, monitoring of the carbon balance of its production site...)
- Research & Development (10% of its turnover is dedicated to research on “green intelligence”)
- Local economic development (50% of its production comes from regional and French crops).
- Its support for The Herboretum® Association is part of a responsible citizenship approach and allows it to act for the preservation of natural resources and the protection of biodiversity
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +33 (0)2 38 88 99 05 / +33 (0)6 98 19 45 45